Friday, July 30, 2010

Fussy cut poinsettia wreath


Another DTGD card here, this one for DTGD10BevMom, DTGD10kmahany and DTGD10rsalamon.
I am also entering this for the CPS sketch 177
I stamped this beautiful Northwoods poinsettia wreath in Always Artichoke SU classic and coloured with my Copic markers.  I cut oy the whole image and popped up on foam for some dimension.  For the border, I used a MS punch and layered a length of lace over it.  The sentiment is a SU one that I haver had for a while.
I won't be making too many of these cards because I can't lie...this one took a while to colour and cut :0)
Thanks for taking a look,
Chriss

2 comments:

  1. Chriss, I adore both of your cards, the Verve blog hop card is sooooo elegant....have a wonderful week!

    The comment section is not allowing me to comment, that is why I left it here!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here Chriss, I was unable to leave a comment on your Verve post, but wanted to tell you that frame is so cool and the sentiment perfect! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)