Saturday, October 3, 2009

My bashful deer

Another one for WCMD, this one was a colour challenge from Sharon Harnist over on Ellen Hutson's, The ClassRoom.  We were to use blue, brown and ivory.  I used Su Soft Sky, Close to Cocoa and an ivory I have from a Neenah ream.  The stamps are Magenta, stamped with basic brown.  The little deer is coloured with Copic markers and cut with the petite oval Spellbinder dies.I stamped the tree image directly onto the patterned paper (from a baby boy pack) and cut out.  I made the borders with my trusty MS punch and layered a ribbon over that.  The dewdrops are from the "Cowboy" mix and the brad is a velvet one I picked up from Archivers.  Thanks for stopping in!  I am off to make another card ;)

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this card simple but, yet not!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet bashful deer, Chriss! Wonderful job with my color challenge -- thanks so much for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As we have deer in the back yard at times,
    this one strikes home and is a hit!
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)