Thursday, March 5, 2009

Abundant Blessings -Mojo76



Here is my card for Julee'e Mojo sketch week 76.  There is a contest going on for this week's winners.  Yes, there will be more than one winner!
  I really like this BG Urban Prairie dp and decided to go with it.  The name of the patterned page is Harvest and I used a Verve image and sentiment "Abundant Blessings" that I thought were very appropriate for this card.  The card base is a retired SU! In Color

 Caribbean blue and I also used this cs for the central image square and to border the sentiment and long centered panel.  The yellow is from the Urban Prairie pack also and I ran both of those pieces through the CB with the Fantasy Floral embossing folder.  I stamped the image and sentiment in Bayou Blue (also retired)  and wanted just a little more Mojo, so I added a perfect shade of MS glitter to all of the little "buds" on the stamped image.  The image is mounted on a square Caribbean Blue panel that I also cut and embossed with the square Nestabilities and the tan embossing mat.  That square panel is mounted onto the same "Harvest" patterned paper, but from the 6 X 6 pad, so in miniature.  This was my first time to use my dew drops that I purchased from Ellen Hutson and they are from a color called Cowboy.  The white ribbon is SU white taffeta.  I like the way it all came together and thank Julee for another great sketch.
Thanks for taking a p{{k
Ch{{rs,
Chriss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)