Saturday, February 21, 2009

VLVFeb04




Here is my try at another Verve challenge.  This one is for week 4.  Here is the sketch and the twist was to use acetate.  I love this birdhouse image and decided to make a Mother's day card.  I was trying for a soft, vintagey look.  I think the papers I used helped out a lot with this theme.  I like the outcome of the card, except I think I got carried away with the brads ;)  The acetate I used (it may be a little hard to see) is the flower on the top right hand of the card.  I sponged the edges with a craft vanilla ink and dipped into clear embossing powder to highlight it a bit.  Thanks for taking a peek!
Ch{{rs,
Chriss

recipe for this card:
Stamp - Inkadinkadoo
Papers - SU! river rock, Baja Breeze K&Co dp
Accessories - brads MM, ghost flower Heidi Swapp, border punch, baja breeze ribbon 

1 comment:

  1. I love the card. The colors, paper, and stamp are perfect together!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)