Thursday, June 30, 2016

All in a Row


It has been forever since I have been able to play along with CASology and this week, with the help of a few days off from work, is the week to play!

I have seen pineapples all around Blogland and stores and ads.  I don't have anything new in any pineapple form, but this teeny, neglected oldie from Stampin Up has finally seen some ink (DI Fossilized Amber) and other paints and has been stamped all in a row, within my rows of stripes (again with the stripes)!  The big Thank You is from Concord and 9th and I heat embossed with a Hero Arts fern green.  A few seed beads finish it off.



3 comments:

  1. Yummy card...love your row of pineapple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun and fresh, Chriss ... the zesty colours are fabulous with those neutral grey stripes! Spookily, I have a zesty-colour-with-grey card coming to my blog soon ... great minds!! Hugs & bisous, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those little pineapples are so adorable and I love the wide grey stripes! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)