Thursday, November 26, 2015

Sharing Handmade Kindness

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my American friends!  I am grateful for each and every one of you...and for all of my friends, whatever nationality!

For Jennifer's Handmade Kindness Week 4, these baby tuques will be on their way Saturday to a knitting store in Montreal, Espace Tricot, where they are collecting hats for refugees that will be arriving in Canada over the next few months. They are looking to collect 25,000!  I will be casting on stitches for more, in adult sizes.  Such an easy way to give.  Thank you Jennifer for these wonderful weeks of giving awareness!


7 comments:

  1. Wonderful way to give. You are a very sweet person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an amazing person, Chriss! LOve these - my mom knitted hats for the babies born in our local hospitals ... darling colors! And have you read about the wonderful gift our family received on Thanksgiving this year?
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are as beautiful as you! What a wonderful gesture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! those are just so cute. I'm sure that the relocated desert refugees will appreciate them very much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful thing to do! I love these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so talented...just love your sweet little hats.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)