Thursday, October 15, 2015

Case this Sketch #145

As soon as I saw the new CTS 145, I knew exactly what I wanted to create.  There are wonderful examples from the DT and Leigh's sketch is a fun and inspirational one!
Here she is...

I used my MISTI to line up the Blessings sentiment from Verve's 
"Harvest Blessings " set that I cut away from another sentiment and gold heat embossed with WOW pearl gold finish.  I also cut a PTI cover plate Stitched that has the lovely intricate detail in PTI Terra Cotta CS and cut out the rectangular centerpiece and layered over the Blessings panel.  
I also used my NBUS W&W Family word die that I absolutely LOVE from the Big, the Bold and Blessings Cutaways set!  It was cut from a bronze woodgrain CS from my stash.  The sunflower image is also embossed with the same WOW EP.  It is from an unknown manufacturer (from a set of 3 in different sizes) and the Spellbinders Blossom #2 set matches it perfectly!  I added several sequins, something that I am not in the habit of adding, but I do like them!  They are a perfect soft yellow that I bought at the beginning of the rage from EH (PPP I think).
Here's a close up of that woodgrain.

Anyway...it's been so hot here (high 90's), trying to hurry some Fall weather into the region and some rain would be nice too!
Thanks for visiting!
Chriss


3 comments:

  1. Your stitched cover plate is amazing, as is your beautiful Fall card! LOve that wood-grain paper - but you knew I would, right?
    =] =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those gorgeous earthy colours are beautiful with the metallic embossing, Chriss ... love all the texture and interest and dimension! A beautiful autumn card! Hugs & bisous, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is beautiful! What a wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)