I made a card for the PTI monthly blog hop this morning and managed to combine with some water colour home work for Day 1 :)
I started by masking the outline of a PTI heart die with the only "masking fluid" I had on hand...rubber cement! I used a tiny inexpensive brush to apply around the edge and let that dry.
My next step was to create a halo and I used the Kuretake Gansai Tambi w/c aqua colour to apply a very light solution and let that dry. Next, I removed the rubber cement and used a diluted solution of the black, as I wanted it to resemble a chalkboard. My heat embossed sentiment and w/c die cuts are from the PTI set Twig Wreath (Love!) and the narrow strip of pattern paper is PTI from the First Fruits collection!
Thanks for stopping in and have a wonderful Friday and weekend!