Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Ellen's Pin Sights challenge


Hello!  I made a card this morning for Ellen's Pin Sights challenge.
I focused on the tomato red and dark rich aqua colours from the inspiration board, as well as the little stars.  My sentiment is from the Merry and Bright stamp set (I cut off the teeny ampersand and replaced with a large gold foil die cut for a little more drama) and the leaf and big bloom are from Wild Garden.  This may be my favourite shaped leaf...ever!  
Have a great Day...and thanks for peeking in!
Chriss

5 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of untraditional christmas cards. This is brilliant. I love the flow from the left to right, the big red flower catches the eye perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo, do I see a future MCV card here? LOve those colors for Christmas... or any time of year! Lovely card, Chriss! Can a girl call dibs?
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chriss this is a great design I love the two tone bloom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fab design Chriss! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bold and so beautifully vibrant, Chriss ... and yes, that gold leaf is just so delicious! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)