Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Need some hugs?

Hello again,
I have a quick post this afternoon for the current Time Out challenge #36 where Alice has provided much inspiration! 
I was inspired by the cuteness and the sentiment.

My hedgehogs from Lawn Fawn provided the cuteness and the sentiments in the speech bubble are from Technique Tuesday stamp set Mister Man.  The hedgehogs and Dude are heat embossed with SU espresso ep.  I die cut the PTI Hugs in the same red and the frame from PTI was cut out of a bronze woodgrain CS that I have in my stash.  The little heart is winked, so very glittery IRL.
Thanks for stopping by and have a sweet day!

Chriss

9 comments:

  1. This is so fun, Chriss, and such an awesome card to give a guy! It reminds me of Tracey's MUSE card with her "You're my penguin" sediment! You should enter it there, too, if it's not too late. It's certainly a winning take on Alice's TOC card!! Big hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completely cute, Chriss ... such a brilliant combination of cute in those little hedgehogs and guy-ish with the speech bubble sentiment and the graphic 'hugs'! Yep, I see plenty of shimmer at this end on that sweet heart! Always delighted to have you playing along with us at Time Out, my friend! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so sweet!! I love those little hedgehogs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute, love the colour combo and use of the bubble. Thanks for joining TO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is double-cute perfection, Chriss!!! LOve those little guys and the red/bronze color combo & your sentiment? Darling!!!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much fun...love your pair of hedge hogs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute, Chriss...your little hedgies are adorable and what a fun sentiment!!!! Hope you are staying cool this summer...sounds like we are really in for it next week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute & love your CASE. Thanks for taking the TIME OUT and joining in on the challenge. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)