Saturday, June 6, 2015

Summery beachy birthday!

Well, Howdy there!  It has been a while since I have been able to create or post anything as I took a road trip with a fellow WINO and although I have been back for almost a week...chores and a long list of other things had to be tended to first!
I saw the Curtain call challenge with Beach Ball as the inspiration word and I have been hoarding saving this darling sheet of bathing suits PP for just the right card.  Today is the day!  I did not have a beach ball image, so I cut out 3 circles and coloured them with Copics to match the colours in the paper.  The sentiments are SU, old and wood mounted, so not a perfect or easy alignment...the sun is heat embossed with a pastel yellow ep.  
It feels good to be back in the craft room!
Thanks for peeking in!
Chriss

6 comments:

  1. Super Summer card Chriss! You could enter it at JUGS (just sayin')

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have hoarded it too, Chriss!! My gosh is that adorable... great job drawing the beach balls!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adorable and that patterned paper is beyond fabulous! Fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card Chriss. Love those colorful beach balls. The DP is perfect... summery and warm. Thank you for playing along with us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colourful beach balls!! Thanks for joining us at The Curtain Call.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back, Chriss! Your card's so fun ... bright, breezy and so full of summer ... and with such fabulous DP! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)