Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Two for Tuesday


Hi there, here's two for you today on Tuesday .  Inspired by the Merry Monday Challenge from Karren..
"the words have it"  I created this first card, the simplest card ever!  I had a sheet of this Basic Grey with night time city buildings in nice greens and blues and die cut a SSS Season's Greetings in red wishing the city dwellers in the spirit of the season.

I also had parts for the next card on my desk and decided to create this little Scotty dog scene with plaid and polka dot papers.  The die cut frame is from SSS and the Scotty dog die is an older item from Quickutz that I have had a few years!  I added a teeny holly berry cluster from PTI instead of his usual collar or bow.
Two simple card designs for a project I am working on a few replicas for my stash.
Thanks for taking a peek today.
hugs-Chriss

4 comments:

  1. Such fun and festive cards, Chriss ... the little scotty is so sweet, peeking out from his photo frame ... and that cityscape is awesome! I had been wondering how you stamped it ... and then I learned it's DP ... amazing! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards!! That one with the little dog is terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a beautiful die cut, Chriss! Love the Scotty dog and the way you've placed him in that die cut! Two great Christmas cards for the stash! Thanks for sharing them with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two adorable cards! The little scottie makes me smile and the city scene is wonderful! Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)