Follow by Email

Friday, January 10, 2014

Valentine Love Die Cut Card

Well hello there and Happy New Year!
This is my first challenge of the year for the Addicted to CAS #29 with the cue words "die cuts".  We use them all of the time right?  Easy Peasy and I love how this turned out...so simple but I think the colours that I used add quite a bit of drama.  The card is made totally with die cuts from Papertrey Ink that I purchased last month.  The papers and card stock are various and include scraps from my stash, Bazzil and PTI.  I must admit though, this was a very hard card to photograph.  I tried inside the house, outside and at different hours.  The textures really cannot be seen in this photo, but I assure you that it really looks good in person  :)  imho
Thanks for taking a peek today and I hope that you have had a great week and start to the new year!

Chriss

5 comments:

  1. Hi Chriss. LOVE the bright colors ... especially on the black background. Your die-cuts really pop! So fun! Thanks for joining us at ATCAS. Loll

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bright and lovely--just what we need at this drab time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year!! What a fabulous card ... very dramatic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the drama in this card with those fantastic colours.There's a whole lotta love join on here ! Thanks so much for sharing with us at ATCAS and good luck.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - love those shades of hot pink! Black is the perfect background for these gorgeous colours - simply fabulous!

    Thanks for playing along with us at ATCAS - Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)