Saturday, September 28, 2013

Fall X 4

Happy Saturday all!
I have been busy in the craft room this morning tackling a few challenges and having some fun inside.  The weather is overcast and rain is intermittent.  We will gladly take all that will fall on us here in Austin!
First up is for the Moxie Fab Challenge "All that glitters is gold"

I stamped a Lockhart wreath and coloured with Copic markers, then used a Quickie glue pen and added some MS fine glitter.Here is a close-up of the gold glittered berries.
Here is my take on CTS 47.  I made this flower with a waxed twine, added a button and adhered to my card stock front with the dry embossed borders (PTI die that I used a rubber mat underneath to prevent the cutting)
 CASE this Sketch 47.  The center of the frame is a pretty fabric I picked up a few weeks ago.  I cut out a rectangular piece slightly larger than the die cut opening and stitched it to the rectangle that I cut out.  I then stitched around the outside of the frame too with a straight stitch and then added this Happy Birthday (SU bitty banners)for the sentiment.

I love the Fall colours and also created a couple of more, what I consider to be CAS (for me!) cards.
This last is for the Autumn challenge going on at Caseology for week 63
Hope you enjoy your Saturday!
Thanks for taking a peek today,
Chriss



5 comments:

  1. Lovely clean design - I love that sentiment that goes right across the card! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Wreath card, I am seeing so many lovely cards here!!!
    Thanks for playing with us in the Autumn FUN at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful selection of cards ... Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, these are all lovely fall cards! I especially love your take on the sketch!
    Thanks so much for playing along with CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Chriss! Thanks for linking this up to the All That Gitters is Gold challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)