Thursday, August 4, 2011

Punched and sparkled birthday cupcake

Good morning!  Have you all been busy with the Dirty Girl challenges?  I have been meaning to keep up...but daily life is getting in the way!  Anyhow...here is a card that I combined a few challenges on DTGD11juliemlacey, DTGD11Kitty747, DTGD11dini, DTGD11AndreaEwen
I started by embossing a kraft card front and placed over my pink card base.  I stamped a Lockhart daisy cupcake stamp using PTI white ink and then coloured with Copic markers.  I added glitter to the daisy centers for some added sprinkled sparkle.  I used a Spellbinder circle die, cut out and then another larger one and cut out a pink circle, mounted onto a MS doily.  I created a border using a wide EK Success punch used on a kraft strip and layered onto a SU scallop pink punched strip.  The little paper flowers were created with SU punches and I added pink rhinestones to the centers.
That's it for this morning...have to run some errands now and meet a friend for lunch.  Thanks for taking a peek!
Chriss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)