Monday, April 11, 2011

Easter bunny gets the carrot

Good Monday!  This clever little guy has his treat and just in time.  I have been having fun with some Easter images and my Memory Box wreaths, here's my latest :)
I stamped the wreath and cut with a blossom Spellbinders die, stamped the  bunny from Deadbeat designs directly onto polka dotted paper and, cut out and adhered with foam.  The little carrot stamp is from Stampendous, stamped and coloured with Copic markers.  The card base is PTI Aqua Mist and I used a Sissix EF, then added the pretty Stella Rose Mabel panel and the cotton lace.  The resin flower is a Prima.  Simple and fun!
Hope you are having a great Monday!

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute ... that wreath stamp is amazing ... and so is your fussy cutting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How darn cute, Chris, and I love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)