Monday, March 14, 2011

A lot of knitting going on...

Good Monday morning everyone.  I am back from Montreal and very thankful to be home with my family and in the warm weather.  It snowed often while I was there and was quite chilly.  The car rental I had didn't even have heated seats :0)  
I have been knitting a lot of late.  I find it very therapeutic and the little projects that I entertain myself with travel very easily.  I decided to finally use this Penny Black "Spinning a Yarn" stamp to make a card for the Moxie Fab World Paper Piecing Challenge and paper pieced two of the knitting chicks. I love the expressions on these faces... especially the last two, determination and "hey, I'm getting this!"  The first two look like they are catching up on their busy lives.
I used Basic Grey's Marjolaine 6 X 6 paper pad, love these patterns and colours! I rarely use any plaid papers but love this one as the card front.  I am slowly getting back into a routine and will hopefully be making lots of cards!  Thanks for taking a peek,
Chriss

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back Chriss ... what a lovely fun card ... those chicks are just the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chriss! Thanks for entering the Paper Piecing Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the stampy fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)