Tuesday, January 11, 2011

MoxieFab button cupcakes

MoxieFabWorld Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week Day 1 Bold and Bright

So here is my try at the colours above.  A very easy card to put together and another to add to my birthday stash!  I am trying to use some papers that I have had in my "collection" and I was pleased to see that I had this versatile polka dotted black and white, 2 colours down, 2 to go.  The pink is from a stack that I had, not sure what brand, maybe Bazzill and the Jenni Bowlin buttons were the last colour for the equation, yay!  I decided to make it very simple, stamped a Lockhart cupcake bottom(cupcake liner) on some polka papers, cut out and used the JB buttons for the "cake".  The thread I used on the buttons is a silk thread, very rich and lustrous.  The sentiment is PaperTreyInk from the Big and Bold Wishes set.  Hope you are having a great day and are cozy warm.  It is quite cold here today, unusually so and I have to go to work shortly..
Until next time,
Chriss

4 comments:

  1. This is such a cute card! I love the buttons for the frosting! Thanks for stopping by my blog today and leaving a comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. Love the gel pen dots and those buttons make me swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, Chriss...your little button cupcakes are absolutely adorable!!!! The colors, papers, and buttons are all just perfect for the color challenge...a sure winner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Chriss! Thanks for entering the Bright & Bold challenge in the Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week suite of six challenges! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)