Friday, January 7, 2011

Lots of Hugs

Hi there, back again with an inchie card for Ellen's inchie inkling challenge.  I chose to use black and white with red, a classic for Valentine's day.
I stamped the Lockhart Hearts cupcake and coloured with a red Copic and a Spica glitter pen, then cut out. Stamped the image again on this tiny gingham paper that I have in my stash and cut out the cupcake liner, adhered to the cupcake image and popped up on foam and layered onto the red polka dot paper circle.  This was added to the card front and I placed a Kaiser rhinestone circle frame around it.  The border layers were created with a MS punch and an EK success punch.  I stamped the Hero Arts "lots of hugs" onto white and punched out with the small MS tag punch and layered onto the same gingham.  The hearts are felt and I added a gingham brad to one of them (I have had these for years and I want to try and use something old on a lot of the cards that I make!) and left the other laying over the border and silk white ribbon.  Very simple!
Thanks for taking a peek,
lots of hugs...
Chriss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)