Monday, January 24, 2011

Is it Spring yet?


This card is for the following three challenges
CR84FN12 color challenge
The Dirty Dozen Sketch DDSKETCH0111
The Impression Obsession Is it Spring Yet? 
I wanted to use this cute Spring Garden Boot  That I purchased just before Christmas and I actually pictured it in pinks and lavenders, so when this CR84FN challenge appeared yesterday, I gathered up my supplies and started on it this morning.  I am really enjoying embossing kraft card stock (this one is PaperTrey Ink) and love the deep impressions.  I also used PTI's Dotty Biscotti to match the solid PTI cs "Lavender Moon". I used the Dirty Dozen sketch of the month from SCS, just rotated it a quarter ;)
I coloured the boots and flowers with Copic markers and cut out, dimensional foam on the back and layered onto a kraft Spellbinder oval.  Another very easy card!
Thanks for taking a peek!
Chriss
The beautiful lavender lace...from Ros.  I loved everything that she sent to me in a swap last Fall and I am actually using instead of hoarding :)

7 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card Chris! I LOVE those gardening boots! I NEED a pair like that IRL! Thanks so much for playing along with the CR84FN challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, love those boots! Thanks for playing at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant wellies!! Super sweet card; really like all that embossed detail. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colouring, and I love the addition of the photo corners! Thanks for playing with CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card! Love those cute little rubber boots :) Fabulous use of the challenge colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CR84FN!!! Hope you'll join us again next week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your little garden boots are adorable, Chriss...love the beautiful colors, papers, and lace, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I fear I would be hoarding that FAB lace! Just LOVE those garden boots and your embossing and your wonderful coloring! FAB card! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)