Saturday, June 26, 2010

Birthday Wishes

Hello everyone! I have been absent for a little while and have really missed my stamping and posting. I so appreciate all of the kind thoughts and comments about my mom. My sister and I found a great place for mom to live and she will get the care she needs there. I feel really good about that and we will reassess the situation as the months go by...
For my first card that I created after my return I used Cosmo Cricket's Garden Variety 6 X 6 paper pad. This card was created for a dear friend that I worked with for 5 years at Smith and Hawken and it is a very rare week that we do not see each other.
I paired the CC papers with a PTI sentiment and this adorable Lockhart colander full of cherries stamp that I stamped in Memento Tuxedo black and colored with Copic markers and added some crystal effects to the cherries for a nice gloss and dimension. The border is a MS punch.
Easy Peasy, Berry Cherry!
Thanks for taking a peek!
Chriss

~Seeds in my cup~

stamps ~ Lockhart, PTI sentiment
paper ~ Cosmo Cricket "garden Variety" 6 X 6
ink ~ Memento Tuxedo black
access. ~ buttons from PTI and Jennie Bowlin, 1/8" ribbon from my stash, MS border punch, petite oval Nestability

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)