Sunday, October 18, 2009

Some new calendars

Here are some calendars I have been working on for a craft fair that I will be at this coming Saturday.  My favourite one is this first one made with these oh so pretty Cosmo Cricket Early Bird papers.  I really love this little mini deck of goodness!  I used an EK Success wavy border punch and a MS loop punch.  I like how they look layered together.  This next pink one is made with K and Co. Wild Raspberry pack and these are really nice papers too.  I used a nice narrow lucsious velvet ribbon with this one.
The other two are made with the Sabrina line from MM and I like the pink and black combo.  I used some PaperTrey buttons with this one and threaded with embroidery thread ion a darker pink shade.  The next pink one is also from the same paper pack and I used some MS border punches and some cute Sabrina flower brads and clear rhinestones.  Thanks for taking a peek today and have a wonderful Sunday!





Th

3 comments:

  1. Each calendar is a wow, love the detail worked on each one of them. They are a hit. Wish the distance was not so far so I could attend your table at the craft show.

    Lynne Matlashewski

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure the craft fair will go well because these calendars are amazing, Chriss! Love the details you've added to each one and the use of different textures. Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea for the craft fair...your calendars are soooo awesome, Chriss!!! I love all the colors, papers, and details!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)