Friday, June 26, 2009

VSJUN05, Happy blue blessings


I am back with sketch #5, I know, #4 will be here later (after I finish putting it together!)  I had fun with this sketch and the Papertrey Birdwatching set.  There are so many great sets out there and with monthly new releases from some of my favourite companies, well, I have a hard time keeping up with actually stamping with them, BUT, I love having new releases to look forward to!  This one was paper-pieced for the Verve release sketch #5.  I don't often use much blue, but love the combination with SU's retired River Rock.  Boy, I seem to be using a lot of retired stuff, it must be a phase.  The dp I used here is also from SU's retired paper from a couple of years ago.  I stamped the background in craft vanilla and sponged most of the edges with not quite navy.  Thanks to Julee for another great sketch, I don't know how she keeps coming up with these winners all of the time, but am sure grateful that she shares with us!
~recipe~
stamps PTI Birdwatching
paper SU river rock, not quite navy, dp also from SU (porcelain?)
access. Spellbinders Nestabilities ovals, rhinestones, MS lattice border punch, Copic marker for grass



2 comments:

  1. Oh! Chriss this looks beautiful I want to see it IRL:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo gorgeous, Chriss...I love the PTI stamps and what beautiful colors you used!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)