Friday, January 30, 2009

OCCC Cupcakes and Hearts



This is my try at Our Creative Corner's sketch challenge.  Here is a close-up of the little cupcakes, cut out, heart brad in place of the cherry and mounted with dimensionals. This was a little of a challenge cutting out all of the little cupcakes!  As you can see, I stamped them on my designer paper in craft chocolate chip and then embossed them.  I then took a blender pen and dipped it into my chocolate chip re-inker and painted on the frosting and embossed again.  Then the cutting...
I arranged them on another same image already stamped and embossed on some very vanilla card stock.  I decided that the cupcake stand needed a lace doily(MS lace border punch) and then added another layer of the vanilla cs that I punched with my SU! scallop border punch.  I used the Spellbinder Nestabilities oval dies for all of the framing.  Hope you like it!  Thanks for looking and have a great day! 
  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chris :) I LOVE your card! LOVE the fun detail and beautiful embossing! Thanks so much for inspiring us on the OCC!

    Hugs & Smiles, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)