Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Muse Christmas Visions meets pastel colors



Hello and welcome to the  81st installment of Muse: Christmas Visions!


I am really working diligently on Christmas cards this summer and this is one of 16 that I made.  It was very easy with my MISTI and the adorable Plus 9 "Holiday Houses" stamp set.  All stamping!

I first stamped all of my trees and houses onto fun foam and cut out to use for the "coloring" step in making my cards so that I could flip them over and press them into my various colors of ink pads.

The way that I arranged my stamps on my MISTI was as seen on my card from the lavender house to the trio of trees (covering half of the card front).  After stamping all of this part of my card fronts, I simply rotated my card fronts 180 degrees to stamp out the other half of the card front using black ink.  I then adhered my cut out foam stamps to an acrylic block and individually stamped the color over the stamped image.  Easy Peasy!  The sentiment is an older one from Papertrey Ink.

Thanks for peeking in and I hope to see you in the MCV gallery with your creations!







6 comments:

  1. This is so refreshing... and will be so much fun!!! Thank you Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...what a fabulous Christmas card! Love all your sweet houses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cool card! Great way to think outside of the box!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've made a truly unique and whimsical Cc, Chriss, and I love it! I can't wait to see what Hammy comes up with to play along!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute and so fun, Chriss ... those non traditional colours make for such a fabulous cool look! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whimsical and awesome! Love it! So much fun to CASE!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)