Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Muse: Christmas Visions 75

Welcome to Muse: Christmas Visions #75!








So, the time is really here!  Cards have been sent and some already received...Yeah!

This week's card was created with a non Christmas stamp set.  
It is the Simon Says Stamp "Spring Flowers" set.  The floral reminds me so much of a poinsettia and I just had to explore and play.  (you know I have about a dozen different poinsettia stamps...)
I used the dies and cut the above shapes from fun foam to use as solid stamps. I then stamped onto my dark grey card front with craft white ink and let all dry. Next step was to take the actual stamps from the set and stamped with Versamark ink, first just the foliage and embossed with fern green EP.  Next was the floral stamp using the Versamark and embossed with the red EP.  My sentiment is from SSS also and white heat embossed.  I added white heat embossed circles from the Spring Flowers set too for a little something-something.

I hope your cards, or most of them, are made and mailed!  Sending my best wishes to you all for a beautiful Christmas.
Thanks for peeking in!
Chriss



6 comments:

  1. Truly lovely, Chriss! I have just received the SSS poinsettia set [the one I didn't think I needed?] I might just have to play cards with you this week!! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful !
    Thanks for the explanation !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Striking, whimsical and so very pretty, Chriss ... the pops of colour in the delicate line embossing are fabulous against the monochrome! Hugs & bisous, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Chriss! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful Christmas card! Those florals on the dark card base are so striking and graphic. Merry Christmas, Chriss!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)