Follow by Email

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Muse Christmas Visions






Welcome all Christmas card makers!
It's time to get creative with Muse Christmas Visions again this week and my card is a simple one! Copic colouring, masking, some liquid pearls for the center, a background stamp, embossed sentiment and some black paint flecks...because in my haste to add a sentiment, I did not use my embossing buddy to prepare the card front, so I had a few stray speck of black embossing powder that I was not happy with :(  

My solution was to mix up the black from my Kuretake Gansai Tambi paints and flick some more black onto the card front!  

I am not a seasoned Copic colouring user at all!  But, I wanted to give it a try.
If you want to give this a go on any Christmas image and link up to the MCV linkup, I would love to see what you come up with!  

As this is a one layer card, I will be sending over to the 


One-Layer Simplicity challenge for July





  





30 Day Coloring challenge












I am looking forward to seeing your creations in the gallery!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous poinsettia colouring, Chriss ... and a fabulous subtle background! Love those splatters ... what a great save ... they look as though they were intended to be there from the beginning! Bold and beautiful, mon amie! Hugs & bisous, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Chriss!! The poinsettias are practically jumping off your card, they're so vibrant. I'm trying to imagine your card without the paint spatters, but I honestly think I prefer it as-is. Since the pointsettias are so vibrant they don't really need the hard contrast of a pure white background. Just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with my friends above ... it couldn't be more perfect, and your coloring is divine! LOve the shadowing you've added - really makes those gorgeous blooms lift right off of the card front! WOW ... xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing colouring and such a great background. This card is a stunner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous! Love your beautiful poinsettias.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! What amazing colouring! Those poinsettias just pop off the page!!Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)