Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Feelin Better-2 challenges


Recognize those blooms?  I have been having a lot of fun creating with these Papertrey Blooms II.  I have had them since first released, but never got to really play with them, so forgive the double post today of the same blooms.  I am using black and Hawaiian Shores for the colour theme in this Get Well card, the current challenge, #19, over at CAS on Sunday.

I am also offering it up over at The Moxie Fab World Week of Handmade Cards for the Ready-Made Embellishments challenge.  The floral center embellishments have 3 different textures-sparkly, corduroy and glass dewdrops.
I added the marbled orange dewdrops...remember those...  I have a little stash and am happy to be using some :)
As always, I appreciate your visits!
hugs-chriss

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful get well card Chriss! I sure love polka dots on anything! Great flowers! Thanks for sharing with us over at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely flowers, beautiful card! Thanks for taking part in the CAS on Sunday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card love it. Thanks for joining us over at CAS on sunday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)