Monday, June 24, 2013

Cheers to you!


Moxy Fab World Mixy-Matchy Style Challenge

Hello!  Did any of you have a fun beverage like this this past week-end?
I can assure you that Summer temps are in full swing here and when 5 o'clock arrives on Saturdays here, you can usually find me on the patio with one of these pretties.
I made this card for the Moxie Fab World challenge that Cath has going on right now.  So many possibilities with all of the beautiful papers we all seem to collect.  The little Margarita glass is stamped, Copic coloured and I added some white glitter to the rim for the salt.  It is from a Jillibean Soup set that I won last year on the MFW blog and I love it!
I did some stitching zig-zag and straight and added a button to a little banner.  The ink is Stampin Up Limeade on the sentiment frame and limes.
Hope you have had a great start to your Summer and I hope that you get to make a card too!
Cheers,
Chriss

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! I'm afraid it's not that hot here ... at least the sun is shining which is good as we have the international tennis tournament locally ... Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chriss! Thanks for linking this up to the Mixy-Matchy Style Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)