Monday, March 4, 2013

Washi thanks



Good morning!

I am traveling this week but have a couple of scheduled posts.  
The Moxie Fab Cath has another upcoming week of challenges for Card Creation Week (this is the Monday post).  The challenge is to make a card using the ever popular washi tape.  I have a very limited choice and decided to use the thin dark aqua, really more like
turquoise tape for borders on my creation.  I love mixing patterned papers and think that the tape borders add nice compartments to this Thank You card.  It came together very easily using border punches and I also cute up a length of lace flowers and just popped them onto teeny pieces of foam.  Voila!
Thanks for stopping by!  I hope to be able to get to the other challenges when I get back home next week.  Will you be joining in on these challenges?
Chriss

4 comments:

  1. Hi Chriss..it's been a while since I have visited your blog....hope all is well with you and your family!!!! Your card is sooo pretty...I love the colors and papers you used and the Washi tape adds a little pop of color to your creation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chriss! What a lovely card. Loving the color combo you have chosen. Thank you for leaving a bit of love on my blog this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed, I will be joining in on the challenges! They are always so fun. Love the colors on your card, very eye-catching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Chriss! Thanks for linking this up to the Washi Tape Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in for all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)