Follow by Email

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Lost (without you)

Happy Saturday all!
Hope that your week-end is great so far!  I had breakfast with a couple of very dear friends this morning and afterwards went into Michael's and found this adorable Hero Arts fox.  I had some time early this afternoon to finally create a card for the Map to your Heart Moxie Fab World challenge using this darling image and this is what I came up with..a very simple paper pieced fox.  I placed him/her over a cork heart and added a Maya Road kraft ticket that I wrote the sentiment on, added a Maya Road heart stickpin and used a May Arts striped ribbon from my  stash.  I also added some black rhinestones for his eyes and nose.  Simple and cute (I think)!
Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek,
Have a great week-end,
Chriss   

2 comments:

  1. that's so darling! cute idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chriss! Thanks for linking this up to the Map to Your Heart challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you "mapped" out some time to play along! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)