Thursday, March 25, 2010

Mojo 131 and a Just Rite challenge just too late ;)

So here is my Just Rite challenge (to use a combination of sets) but I am two hours late! So dissapointed that I totally missed the deadline... I thought I had until tomorrow! Oh well, I can still share right. I used the Mojo sketch #131 for the layout. The JR sets that I used to stamp the images and sentiment are Decorative Borders 2", Breath of Spring (the oval woven frame),and A Little Caffeine set. I also used the SU cornere and border punch from the current mini catalog and an EK border punch on the aqua panel.
I am always lovin' Julie's sketches and have participated (not every week) frequently since sketch #6.

Have a great day!
I will be spending the afternoon with a couple of dear friends shopping and having a bite!


chriss

2 comments:

  1. I'm sooo sorry you missed the deadline, Chriss....this is such a gorgoeus card!!!! I love the stamps you used and the color combo is gorgoeu!!!! The scallops and buttons are the perfect finishing touch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, Chriss! Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)