Tuesday, December 8, 2009

more calendars...

Here are a couple more calendars I have been working on. I have been quite busy and working on getting some Christmas cards made and some small gifts...like these calendars. I love my papers, as some of you know, and each time I look through them another idea pops into my head. I wish I had 5 sets of hands sometimes, because this little brain seems to be on overdrive right now!
Anyway, just thought I would show you these two, the first being my favourite. Love the black/cream/olive combo and so easy to make. The cream and black paper is from K & CO. and truly inspired this calendar with the little green fronds peeking out from the lace. Under the lace is a double MS border punched detail that I can't seem to stop using!

The pink and green calendar was also inspired by this beautiful Cloisone paper pad from GCD Studios. It has great texture and colours. I had these wonderful tiny mosaic tiles that were a perfect colour match and this strand of seed beads that are becoming a fave of mine too for some of that feminine dainty detail.
Thanks for stopping by,

Chriss

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! I, too, love that cream/black/olive combination and your wonderful touches with the lace, punch and nestabilities! Your use of seed beads makes me think I might have to go shopping =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)