Thursday, August 13, 2009

Flowers to make ya smile!

Verve's new release is fast approaching...will I meet the 5 sketch challenge?  I'm really going to try ;)  Here is number 3.  The papers are all SEI and the stamp is ...you guessed it, Floral Symphony!  I promise to use a different set next sketch.  The smile sentiment was a thank you from Verve for an order I placed a couple of months ago, isn't it sweet?
I stamped my flowers in SU coral and coloured with my Copics, cut them out and mounted with dimensionals from SU.  The "plant" is stamped in always artichoke and cut with my Spellbinders Label 4.  The smile sentiment is stamped in the coral and then I did the rock 'n roll in basic gray. I cut the sentiment using my petite scallop circle die and sponged the edges with coral.  I also sponged the edges of the flowers and added MS glitter to the flower centers. The border is punched with my scalloped EK border punch and also sponged.  The ribbon is SU white taffeta and the twine is MS bakers twine.  I cut out the teeny butterfly from the SEI dp.  Thanks for looking and here is a close-up of the sentiment and flower cluster.  Will hopefully finish the other 2 sketches tomorrow and post before the 6:00 Eastern deadline!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)