Friday, August 14, 2009

colourful zinnias

Yay, I did it!   If you have been peeking in the last couple of days, you know that I have been trying to get these 5 sketches done for the Verve sketch challenge.  The release party is fast approaching and I was really hustling to try to get them all done.  Here is the last one I had to make.  I decided to go with a Fallish theme and selected this Lockheart zinnia flowerpot.  I stamped the image in SU basic gray ink on white and then had fun colouring with my Copics.  I matted all of the circles and panels with the teeny polks dots from PTI and the SU Mango from the last In Color set.  I used circle and label 4 nesties for the shapes and cut out the framed image with scissors.  Thanks for looking!
Chriss    Here is a close-up.

3 comments:

  1. Your cards for the Verve sketches are all outstanding. Such beautiful work...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Tanny all the cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card!!! Wonderful colours and such a beautiful image!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)