Monday, November 2, 2015

Wedding card


Just a quick post for the CTS # 147.  
I needed a wedding card and was inspired from the current sketch!  I used a PTI sentiment from the "Best is yet to be" set that was white heat embossed onto PTI vellum and cut the bottom to give a fishtail edge. Some hand stitching with grey thread onto a dry embossed stone grey panel and layered onto a smokey shadow card front.  The arranged stems cluster are various die cut bits on water colour card stock and vellum.
Thanks for taking a peek and have a great Monday!
Cheers!
Chriss

6 comments:

  1. Oh my this is so beautiful!! I'm sure the recipients loved it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I have said these words to you before, but Chriss! This may be my favorite card you've ever made ... the colors, and embossing, VELLUM, and the sweetest sentiment, ever! I'm sure it will be cherished forever by some lucky couple ... it is such a lovely addition to our gallery! Thank you!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is beautiful! I love those vellum sprigs! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Chriss, this is just beautiful ... from the heart background to the delicate vellum ... from that lovely sentiment to that gorgeous tied sprig bouquet ... I love every little thing about it! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cluster in the corner, great mix of vellum and solid pieces!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)