Sunday, February 16, 2014

CASe This Sketch #64

Happy Sunday to you all! 
I have been playing around in the craft room and I have a card for the current CAS(E) this sketch #64, seen to the left.  Lots of possibilities with this one!
My BIL's birthday is coming up and he has been known to consider himself the king bee...so here is what I came up with for him this year.  I started with the patterned paper front from Pink Paislee "Queen Bee".  I die cut a PTI birthday into the front and die cut another in black card stock.  The inlay was easy, but finding the bits from the first cut in the dotted paper was not, so I had to cut another to fill in the R, D and A  :)    The bee is from Michael's.  I have many bee stamps but this one seemed just the right size for this sketch.  I stamped in black, coloured with a Maize Copic marker, added Sakura clear sparkling star to the wings (I cannot get this to show up in a photo) fussy cut and adhered with a foam dot onto the patterned paper and for the finishing touch,  I added a rhinestone circle frame from Kaiser Craft. The king bee banner is made from PTI harvest gold card stock and I used stickers for his title :)
That's my masculine birthday card for the month.
Hope you are having a pleasant Sunday and have some time to craft!
Thanks for taking a peek today...Chriss 

2 comments:

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)