Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Mojo146 Only...

Hello everyone!  I had some time to play today and really wanted to make a card for Julee's Mojo sketch this week, #146.
I started off with two patterned papers from the Lemonade pack and I embossed the mostly solid blue sheet with a CB folder and adhered it to my Baja Blue card front.  I created a narrow panel from the floral dp and used a MS border punch on either side.  Over that I made the three narrow panels from the same card stock and embossed them too.  The sentiment is from the very special Verve set "Believe". I love this sentiment and love the fonts that Julee used to create them with.












The sentiment was cut out with a petite oval Nestability and I cut out a larger one in the floral dp.
The beautiful flower is a Verve Plain Jane and I always refer to this flower as my elegant flower.  I stamped it with PTI Aqua Mist and then coloured in with a Copic.  I also coloured a scrap piece of the ivory cs in the yellow Copic and punched out a tiny circle to place my rhinestone on.
Here is a close up of the sentiment...so special!
Thanks for taking a peek!


Chriss


      ~seeds in my cup~
stamps        Verve Believe, elegant flower
paper          BG Lemonade, PTI vintage ivory
ink             Memento Tux. black, PTI Aqua Mist
access.        MS hydrangea border punch & leaf branch, Woodhaven rhinestones, Spellbinders petite ovals, CB Exotic flowers ef





2 comments:

  1. Another great card! I love how you ran the BG paper through the cuttlebug. Why do I never think of that????LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never given this set a second look and now I'm thinking I must own it. Thanks a lot ;)
    Great inspiration coming from this card. Your cuttlebugging is genius! Thanks again for your sweet comments, Chriss!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)