Monday, October 5, 2009

Sparkly and glittery

Hi everyone!  I have a few more cards to share with you from the week-end's WCMD celebration.  This one was a challenge from Julia Stainton over on Ellen Hutson's The ClassRoom, challenge 4.  We were to "glitz" up our trees, paper, holiday images.  I do not use glitter very much, but I sure had fun creating this card and I am glittering right now.  The papers from the Cosmo Cricket "Jolly by Golly" 6 X 6 pack inspired the colour combo that I chose to create with.  I stamped my trees from Impression Obbsession in basic gray ink and coloured, added rhinestones and glitter to a few of them (after cutting them out) and just went to town but in a tasteful way I hope!  I liked how this turned out and had it not been for this challenge issued by Julia S., I probably would not have created anything this fun with glitter.  Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by!
Chriss

2 comments:

  1. really nice! glitter and all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you captured the essence of glitter on this card, so beautifully.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)