I stamped my image in SU basic brown on ivory card stock and coloured the little deer with Copics. I had also stamped this image onto an acrylic sheet in Stazon and cut this out as a mask. I placed the mask over the coloured image and sponged on some Baja Breeze to give the deer a little depth. I layered the panel onto a Baja Breeze panel and then onto a Bazzil textured brown. This panel was placed onto another larger panel of Baja that I ran through the CB distressed stripes folder. I used the small corner rounder on this and made a little tab out of the small and medium oval punches from SU. I used one of my "wood" buttons from Papertrey Ink and put a little piece of twine through it. The sentiment is also SU that I have had for a couple of years and have just got around to using and I thought the little rhinestone on the top of the tree was a nice little touch of sparkle. The deer stamp is a Magenta cling stamp that I think is quite cute! Thanks for taking a peek!