Monday, April 6, 2009

TECC62 oh violets!



This is my first try at the Cupcake challenge over on the Taylored Expressions blog,  Taylor had a new stamp release yesterday (2 new sets and some other fun items)and they look really versatile.
For this challenge I used my very favourite little violet cupcake stamp from the Lockhart company.  I don't have any of Taylor's cupcake stamps sets...yet.  I stamped my image with Memento Tuxedo black ink and coloured with my Copic markers.  I used my circle and scalloped circle nesties to mount the cupcake image on and the dp I used were a purple polka dot from Michael's (unknown) and a K & Co yellow dp from the classics big box.  I also used a Sizzix flourish die.  The pretty satin ribbon was a complimentary gift from Ellen H. when I bought the cupcake stamp!  Thanks for taking a peek and have a great Monday!
ch{{rs! 
Chriss

2 comments:

  1. what a nice Mother's day card. You don't mind if I CASE it do you? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the texture and the colors! Thanks for sharing it and for stopping by my blog. Have a great weekend and a Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)