Follow by Email

Friday, September 5, 2014

CTS, CASe Study, SSS STAMPtember



Another great sketch over at CASE this Sketch #91 and inspired by the amazing Debby Hughes and her card for the current CASe Study 207

I am always missing the deadline on these, so I made this card yesterday afternoon and evening to get this up early, for me!

I am using SU new background (Handcarved) stamped in Dove Gray from Staz On.  The card front is PTI Soft Stone.  I used SU Mossy Meadow and PTI Simply Chartreuse for the PTI Embroidered Blooms leafy two step vinery.  I white embossed the blossoms on vellum and used the coordinating punch, Petite Petals from SU and added a dimensional on each and adhered.  I had to move the placement of my sentiment to the bottom and the Thank You is also SU and I stamped using the Staz On Dove Gray.  Also linking over at the SSS blogs Monday and Wednesday for the STAMPtember fun going on!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great week-end!

Hugs, Chriss

15 comments:

  1. Wonderful design Chriss.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers! Thank you for sharing your project with us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card! The green leaves look so wonderful on the grey patterned paper! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow amazing card love the way you did the flowers. Thanks for joining us over at case study challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the grey background and the vellum flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card Chriss, your background fabulous and beautiful stamped image - I love the stunning embossed blossoms!!!

    Thanks so much for joining <a href="http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/!>Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge</a>
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I tell 'ya ... Debbie HUghes is one hard act to follow but you pulled it out of the bag with this one ... Beautiful card!! Love those sweet flowers ... Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is super pretty! I just love everything about it! Thanks for joining in with CAS(E) This Sketch and CASE Study! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card Chriss, I love the texture!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, this one is super yummy, Chriss! I have that set (NBUS, of course!) and I am really loving how you executed it on this pretty card! Excellent CASE of Debby!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sooooo lovely! Love how you combined the challenges and your embossed vellum flowers are stunning! Thanks for joining us for the CASE Study challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The double stamping is beautiful and the flowers look so soft and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, this is so pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love those vellum flowers popped up :D Thanks for joining in with CASE Study challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty! I love the fun background with the soft delicate flower!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)