Follow by Email

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

A Triple Merry Monday Case + Case Study

Happy Tuesday folks!  I made a few cards yesterday after seeing Darnell's card for the Festive Friday challenge, but mine has a brad at the top of the wreath, so I am entering into the current Merry Monday Bingo challenge as well as the Case Study #309.   I chose the line with Emboss, Kraft and Brad or Button.  I white embossed the SU Northern Hearts wreath onto vellum and mounted onto the back of my die cut card front on which I used the "Lil Inkers rectangle and circle stitched dies on my kraft panel.  This was secured to a larger white stitched rectangle and topped with a square glazed brad.  I didn't stop at that one card...I made two other samples with different colour palettes, a kraft and green and Darnell's pink version that you can see here.  Darnell inspired me to make this pink stacked version..pretty spiffy :)
The merry christmas inlay die is a Simon Says Stamp one from the Deco tree die.  I love the playful font.  These came together pretty quickly and I have a lot of ideas for more cards using these stamps and dies...
Thanks for stopping by and I hope that your week is off to a great start!
Chriss
Add caption


11 comments:

  1. Beautiful and clever!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASE Study!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  2. A trio of loveliness, Chriss ... the embossed wreath on the vellum is particularly gorgeous ... such a dreamy look! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to come by to get a closer look, Chriss! Beautiful embossing - Christmas Bingo??!! Must check this out!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are beautiful! I love the covered button brads!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this layout and embossed leaf on the vellum! Three beautiful cards! Thanks, Chriss for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning cards and so elegant Chriss!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful wreath and love the pretty embellishment! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Merry Monday, Chriss!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh, this is LOVELY! I am really excited to get those stitched rectangles. . .they're on my crafty wish list! And I love that Merry Christmas die. . .I'm obsessed with word dies lately! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your Merry Monday card, the pretty embossed wreath and brad, thanks for sharing it on our blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. All three of your cards are beautiful, Chriss....such a fabulous design with the wreath stamp and all the pretty color combos you used!!! You have a good start on your Christmas stash!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)