Follow by Email

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

1000 KM Congrats!


Playing along today with CASE Study's #201.
I was in love with this card when I first saw it, so intricate and love the black, blue and white combo.  My dear friend in Toronto let me know last night that she had reached 1000KM bicycling since starting this June.  I am so proud of her, I just had to create a little card.  It's in the mail today!  Yay.
I used an MFT bike die and inlaid into SU Marina Mist, the congrats is an Elizabeth Craft die and the cloud is a Memory Box die.  The sentiment is SU and I stamped in PTI black and SU Marina Mist.  The little white "spoke" additions are PTI and I added the red embroidery thread to look like streamers...of some sort!

Thanks for peeking in and I hope that you are having a great day!
hugs-Chriss

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful take on the challenge. I could see your inspiration in the colors immediately! The spokes are really cool too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a FUN card!
    Thanks for joining us at Case Study!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute idea, love the spokes.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a terrific card for your friend ...It couldn't be more perfect for the occasion ... Loving those colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet! Congrats to your friend. Wow! Thanks for joining us this week for the CASE Study challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)